Skip to main content

Set Adrift Sadness

Procedamus in pace
In nomine Christi, Amen

Cum angelis et pueris,
fideles inveniamur

Attollite portas, principes, vestras
et elevamini, portae aeternales
et introibit rex gloriae
Qius est iste Rex glorie?

Sade dis moi
Sade donne moi

Procedamus in pace
In nomine Christi, Amen

Sade dis moi
qu'est ce que tu vas chercher?
le bien par le mal
la vertu par le vice
Sade dit moi pourquoi l' 'evangile du mal?
quelle est ta religion ou` sont tes fide`les?
Si tu es contre Dieu, tu es contre l'homme

Sade dit moi pourquoi le sang pour le plaisir?
Le plaisir sans l'amour.
N'y a t'il plus de sentiment dans le culte de l'homme?

Sade es-tu diabolique ou divin?


The camera pans, the cocktail glass
Behind a blind of plastic plant
I found the lady with the fat diamond ring
Then you know I can't remember a damn thing

I think its one of those déjà vu things
Or a dream that's trying to tell me something
Or will I ever stop thinking about it
I don't know, I doubt it

Subterranean by design
I wonder what I would find if I met you
Let my eyes caress you
Until I meet the thought of Misses Princess who?

Often wonder what makes her work
I guess I'll leave that question to the experts
Assuming that there are some out there
They're probably alone, solitaire

I can remember when I caught up
With a past-time intimate friend, she said
"Bet you're probably gonna say I look lovely
But you probably don't think nothin' of me."

She was right, though, I can't lie
She's just one of those corners of my mind
And I just put her right back with the rest
That's the way it goes, I guess


A careless whisper from a careless man
A neutron dance for a neutron fan
Marionette strings are dangerous things
I thought of all the trouble they bring

An eye for an eye, a spy for spy
Rubber bands expand in a frustrating sigh
Tell me that she's not dreaming
She's got an ace in the hole, it doesn't have meaning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye Dear Friend

Some roads that you take Some bonds we'll choose to break I swore I'd no long be the pallbearer But I carried you to bed So you could rest your head You were taking off a load, heavy drinking The world it carries on Your memories and song And your pictures on my wall, are not forgotten There was hymns that came from mouths That turned crosses upside down But it came through their teeth with great ease And all are bobbing heads in sync And all have got a lot on their minds to think about But you carry on in pictures and in song And the unmade bed you slept in  Where I laid you down to rest one last time Goodbye, dear friend, Goodbye, dear friend Some stories break your heart And some with such applaud Buried deep inside, where it's okay to cry Some boys won't shed a tear Oh, but a tale like this here... It can break me down and get me where it hurts the most

Heather Ashley Chase